Louisiana Housing Alliance (LHA) at its two-day State Housing Conference themed:
"Unintended Consequences: the Impact of Tax & Fiscal Policies on
This year’s Conference will be two days – April 23
and April 24 in Baton Rouge.
Council for a Better Louisiana (CABL)
- Jan Moller, Louisiana Budget Project
- Monika Gerhart, Greater New Orleans Fair Housing Action Center
- Steve Bradberry, The Alliance Institute
Sweazy, Louisiana Housing Corporation
- Nancy Montoya, Federal Reserve Bank of
- Brian Lawlor, City of New Orleans
- Chris Estes, President and CEO
of the National Housing Conference
Conference will provide critical policy discussions, powerful trainings,
community building resources, and networking, with statewide peers.
choose from the following workshops:
- Development Finance
- Innovations in Affordable Housing
Engagement & Organizing
- Homeless Continuum
- Fair Housing and Consumer Protection.
Please share this
invitation with your network. For additional information on the Conference,
sponsorship, or exhibition information contact Ashley C. Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or
attendees receive a special discounted room rate at Chase Suite Hotel for $99 nightly (mention LHA for the
discount). Chase Suite Hotel is only 3.37 miles for the Conference.