Successful Grant Writing will teach you the essentials of researching, writing, obtaining, and maintaining grants.
1.2 CEU's | $395
March 18, 2014 and March 19, 2014
You will learn from experienced grant writers how to write grants effectively, how to format your proposal and how to acquire funding. Successful Grant Writing will benefit anyone seeking funding through state and federal grants, corporate grants, foundation grants and more.
This seminar is ideal for beginning and experienced grant writers from any organization, government agency, educational institution or corporate entity interested in diversifying their revenue stream.
Major topics to be presented include:
- Local, Regional & Federal Grants Gain in-depth insight into the world of state and federal grants. Provide definitions and requirements local, regional, and federal grants.
- Organizational Funding & Community Needs Learn to review organization’s budget and understand where grants fit into budgetary projections and portfolio. Understand how the grant will impact or provide positive outcomes in the community.
- Grant Proposal & Application Requirements Develop the proposal by learning to ask the subjective and objective questions from the grantor point of view.
- Improving Grant Writing Skills Increase knowledge of the language involved in a grant to better prepare the writer, or the writing team.
- Data Research & Collection Explore various types of online data repositories, research tools, and how to expertly collect, analyze and report the data necessary for a successful grant award.
- Effective Proposal Writing: Narrative, Budget, Objectives, Goals, Impact Measurements, Quality Assurance & Evaluations Learn through interactive activities how to appropriately write each section of a grant.- Building Effective Relationships with the FunderLearn how to insure the relationship is relevant to organizational or corporate entity needs.