The Dialogue on Race Original Series is an education process for the elimination of racism.
Interns must participate in a six-week series, the advanced series, and training for Dialogue on Race facilitation.
Major responsibility: Scheduling Dialogue on Race Series
1. Preparing materials for each series
2. Setting up the locations for each series
3. Serving as facilitator especially for any youth Series
4. Participating in facilitation training
5. Updating and posting on our online social media
This position will serve the organization, and we believe it will serve you with added educational experience in understanding racism. You will get experience in making decisions and providing creative input to a dynamic program.
To apply, contact Director Maxine Crump.
This will be a non-paid internship.