Happy Spring--or almost spring! Whether through a free webinar or an overview of our new Accounting Support Center, we hope you'll take advantage of our newest resources, tailored specifically to nonprofit needs.
From the latest Jitasa Partner Newsletter:
Accounting support is now just a phone call away
The first resource of its kind,
The Nonprofit Accounting Support Center
places the knowledge of our accounting specialists within easy reach.
The nuances of nonprofit accounting can be bewildering. We have the answers you're looking for and are here when you need us. With no long-term contract or ongoing fees, you get help when it matters at an affordable rate.
Clients can ask us anything, and we'll give them an accurate answer backed by years of experience. Questions include subjects such as:
- Nonprofit accounting concepts
- Assistance with accounting procedures in Quickbooks
- Best practices for separation of duties, month end close, and expense approvals
- IRS and state filing requirements
- Year-end procedures, including 1099, W-9, and 990 processes
- The accounting nuances of grant tracking, special events, and contributions