Promoting Excellent Board Leadership, coming April 22 to Baton Rouge, is a hands-on session featuring three hour-long modules based on national models designed to strengthen your nonprofit's board leadership.
- Structuring for Success
- Recruiting and Orienting Board Members
- Building Working Relationships
Participants will receive practical tools and information in each interactive session.
Board Chair and Executive Director teams in attendance will receive a discount on their registration and are encouraged to attend together in order to maximize session effectiveness.
The session's team of content experts consists of:
- Michael Acaldo, CEO of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul of Baton Rouge
- Barbara Auten, Executive Director of Alzheimer’s Services of the Capital Area
- Christy Reeves, Executive Director of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation
- Dr. Cory Sparks, Director of the LANO Institute for Nonprofit Excellence
Limited spaces still available, with discounted member and leadership team pricing.
The LANO Institute for Nonprofit Excellence wants to thank the Irene W. and C.B. Pennington Foundation and the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation for their support.