Best Practices for Nonprofits
Tuesday, June 17, 2014 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM CDT
In this educational session, you will discover the best practices for successful fundraising by tapping into the expertise of Firespring—a company that has completed more than 10 years of focus group research with nonprofit constituents and donors. Join Jay to discover:
- The importance of an engaging website as your fundraising foundation.
- The advantages of raising funds online.
- Key reasons for donor abandonment.
- How to build a strong donor retention plan.
- The specific action steps necessary to achieving online fundraising success.
- The 3 biggest mistakes nonprofits make with email marketing appeals.
- Real-world examples of nonprofit organizations that have mastered online fundraising.
Don’t miss this nonprofit-changing session led by Jay Wilkinson, one of America’s top-rated speakers on websites and marketing for nonprofits.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Jay Wilkinson is a lifelong entrepreneur and longtime business owner. He sits on the board of several nonprofits and is an avid supporter of programs that provide leadership and enrichment programs for America’s youth. He speaks regularly on the topic of nonprofits and the web throughout the United States. He has appeared on CNN and other news outlets discussing how emerging technologies are shaping our future and is considered a leading authority on the impact of marketing on the web for nonprofits.