How to Captivate and Engage Your
Constituents with Your Website
Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 9:30 a.m. CDT
The nonprofit industry is constantly evolving—especially from a technological standpoint. Now more than ever, having an effective website is the single most crucial component of an effective communications plan. Learn from more than 10 years of focus group research with nonprofit constituents and donors on how you can captivate and engage your audience. Join Jay to discover:
- The 5 required elements of an engaging website.
- The 3 biggest mistakes nonprofits make with their websites.
- 5 proven methods for promoting your organization online.
- The #1 factor nonprofits should consider regarding search engine optimization.
- Real-world examples of nonprofit organizations that have mastered their online presence.
Don’t miss this nonprofit-changing session led by Jay Wilkinson, one of America’s top-rated speakers on websites and marketing for nonprofits.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Jay Wilkinson is a lifelong entrepreneur and longtime business owner. He sits on the board of several nonprofits and is an avid supporter of programs that provide leadership and enrichment programs for America’s youth. He speaks regularly on the topic of nonprofits and the web throughout the United States. He has appeared on CNN and other news outlets discussing how emerging technologies are shaping our future and is considered a leading authority on the impact of marketing on the web for nonprofits.