Every nonprofit is in the business of persuading others or selling its cause. But, do you know what it really takes to move others? Because clients and constituents have access to more information at their fingertips, they have the power. Sales techniques have radically changed. Are you up-to-date?
Do you know how to:
1. Problem-find vs. problem-solve?
2. Become more attune with your clients?
3. Use 6 new pitches?
4. Improvise based on your clients’ goals/needs?
5. Make your "selling” purposeful and personal?
Dan Pink, author of To Sell Is Human, CausePlanet’s new book summary, gives you all these practical tips and more.
Download this summary and hundreds of others in 3 simple steps:
1. Visit www.causeplanet.org.
2. Click on "Subscriber Log-in” at the top right corner, using your email and "Password1”.
3. Click on "Visit the Summary Library” and download any title you like.
Questions? Email us at Support@CausePlanet.org.
Dan Pink’s and other summaries are available FREE for dues-paying (General and Associate) members thanks to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation.