Managing a successful membership-based organization today is a multi-faceted undertaking. It requires communicating your unique benefits and differentiating yourself from other organizations.
Author Sheri Jacobs covers everything involved with attracting, recruiting and retaining members in her book, The Art of Membership.
Here are some highlights:
· How to define and sell your benefits
· How to define and rank your members
· How to be the solution to your members’ problems
· How to engage and onboard your new members
Download this summary and hundreds of others in 3 simple steps:
1. Visit www.causeplanet.org.
2. Click on "Subscriber Log-in” at the top right corner, using your email and "Password1”.
3. Click on "Visit the Summary Library” and download any title you like.
Questions? Email us at Support@CausePlanet.org.
Sheri Jacobs' and other summaries are available FREE for dues-paying (General and Associate) members thanks to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation.