AIE is currently recruiting members for the incoming RLRP Cohort.
Redesigning Lessons, Re-envisioning Principals (RLRP) is AIE’s principal certification program that develops social entrepreneurs ready to operate schools as successful nonprofit organizations while always focusing on student achievement.
Please complete an application and electronically submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating. Please note: Limited number of slots available.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Candidates undergo a four-step interview and screening process with RLRP. Group interviews with leadership simulations, phone interviews, writing samples, and a comprehensive application package ensure candidate quality and commitment.
All RLRP participants work as a full-time employee during the program. The academic school year is considered a full-time administrative residency, for all purposes of the program, and includes 125+ days of in-school experiences and cohort based learning seminars. Trained coaches and mentors provide support for RLRP Participants.
AIE demonstrates its strong commitment to expanding the flexibility and adaptable changes requested of aspiring leaders with the following advantages:
- Individually Customized Program Design
- Web-based and In-person Support
- Lower Participant Cost than Traditional Pathways
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Assistance in Searching for Leadership Placement
- Access to AIE’s National Network of Education and Business Professionals
- Customized Cohort Social Networking
- Support Documents
- State-Wide and Regional Programs
- Cohorts provide clear program structure and course sequencing, a supportive peer group, and increased contact with instructors
- Extensive Coaching and Staff Support Network During Program and Post-Certification
- Test Prep for the SLLA Certification Exam!
AIE is dedicated to investing its care, resources and hard work in identifying and recruiting school leaders and teachers, offering high quality professional development at all levels, and designing engaging lessons to prepare all students for life in the 21st century.