As nonprofits, you’re expected to do more with less. Marketing is an especially challenging area. Author Roger Dooley of Brainfluence: 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing gives you creative ways to implement smarter marketing that doesn’t have to cost more.
Leading scientists who focus on brain activity say 95 percent of all thoughts, emotions and learning happen before we are aware of them. But, according to Dooley, most marketing efforts bypass the immense subconscious and instead target the rational conscious mind. He applies brain and behavior research to give you creative methods to market to your clients and constituents and not just to five percent of their brains.
Here are a few brainfluence areas Dooley covers:
· Pricing products and services
· Incorporating sensory features into your message
· Maximizing your brand
· Leveraging smart copy and pictures
· Recognizing gender differences in your content
· Using your web presence effectively
Download this summary and others in 3 simple steps:
1. Visit www.causeplanet.org.
2. Log in using your email and "Password1”.
3. Click on "Visit the Summary Library” and download any title you like.
Questions? Email us at Support@CausePlanet.org. Brainfluence and other summaries are available FREE for dues-paying (General and Associate) members thanks to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation.