Thanks to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation, LANO members can access this new book summary and others by CausePlanet.
Board and staff roles often become blurred, resulting in confusion and micro-managing. Author Jean Block has cleared up the murky division of labor between board and staff in The Invisible Yellow Line. She will help you create a space for improved communication and efficient use of volunteer and staff time.
Here are some highlights:
· Ways to define and establish clear lines between board governance and management of the day-to-day operations
· Ways to communicate with the staff, board and leaders in a well-defined, healthy way
· Key responsibility lists in areas such as governance, management, finances, orientation, recruitment and planning
Download this summary and hundreds of others in 3 simple steps:
1. Visit www.causeplanet.org.
2. Click on "Subscriber Log-in” at the top right corner, using your email and "Password1”.
3. Click on "Visit the Summary Library” and download any title you like.
Questions? Email us at Support@CausePlanet.org.
Jean Block’s and other summaries are available FREE for dues-paying (General and Associate) members thanks to the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation.