Online Fundraising Best Practices for
Thursday, February 26, 2015 1:30 p.m. CT.
In this educational session, you'll discover the best practices for successful fundraising by tapping into the expertise of Firespring—a company that has conducted more than 10 years of focus group research with nonprofit constituents and donors. Join Jay to discover:
- The importance of an engaging website as your fundraising foundation.
- Key reasons for donor abandonment.
- How to build a strong donor retention plan.
- The specific action steps to achieve online fundraising success.
- Real-world examples of nonprofit organizations that have mastered online fundraising.
Don’t miss this nonprofit-changing session led by Jay Wilkinson, one of America’s top-rated speakers on websites and marketing for nonprofits.
About the Presenter
Jay Wilkinson is a lifelong entrepreneur and longtime business owner. He sits on the board of several nonprofits and is an avid supporter of programs that provide leadership and enrichment programs for America’s youth. He speaks regularly on the topic of nonprofits and the web throughout the United States. He has appeared on CNN and other news outlets discussing how emerging technologies are shaping our future and is considered a leading authority on the impact of marketing on the web for nonprofits.