It’s impossible to deny the prevalence of social media platforms these days. Social networks have proven to be so powerful and influential that many businesses and non-profit organizations have integrated them to their communication strategies.
Source: Nonprofit Marketing Guide
With the variety of social networks and content currently available online, it can be a bit intimidating to create pages that represent your organization, especially if you’re new to social networks. Here are some of the most common questions we usually come across from nonprofits when it comes to the early stages of building up your social media channels.
- Why should my organization be active on social media?
- What social platforms should my nonprofit be in?
- We are just getting started, how can we grow our following base?
- What kind of content should I be sharing on social media?
- How can I keep my followers interacting with my content on social media?
- How can I make my social media campaigns stand out from the crowd?
Read the answers to these questions on our blog!