Look at new ways to build a donor cultivation plan
Dr. Deborah Kaplan Polivy, author of Donor Cultivation and the Donor Lifecycle Map, will cover these questions and more in her upcoming webinar interview:
- How can you cultivate all levels of donors and retain them?
- What are the three goals of cultivation?
- What is the most commonly ignored segment of donors and how can you push them forward?
- What are the most useful personal and nonpersonal cultivation tools and how do you decide when to utilize them?
- What kind of foundation must you build to successfully cultivate donors?
Join CausePlanet founder Denise McMahan and author Dr. Deborah Kaplan Polivy for this exclusive interview on Thursday, May 28, at 11:00 Central Time.
Register now for this FREE interview for all LANO members. (The link requires LANO network sign-in to register.) This opportunity is generously provided thanks to the support of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation.
See more with the Page to Practice™ summary of Polivy’s book.
Simply log in at the top right corner of CausePlanet’s home page (www.causeplanet.org) and fill in your registered email with LANO and “Password1”. Click on “Summary Library” to see Donor Cultivation and the Donor Lifecycle Map and other titles.