- Relevant, Informative, Highly Rated!
- Targets Any Level of Grant Writer
Laser Focused, Newest Information on Writing Grant Narrative, Goals and Objectives, Outcomes, Budgets, and more.
As a corporate organization of the Louisiana Association of Non Profit Organizations (LANO), kiisa corporation provides a unique grant writing experience that explores all areas of grant writing. We help the writer to learn how to prepare stellar narratives, comprehensive budgets, develop proper evaluations, understand IRS requirements, identify funders, develop meaningful funder relationships, and much more.
- Expert to Speak to Successful Grant Writing Participants on Frequently Asked Questions of the Funder.
- Listing of funders ready to provide dollars to non-profits, community groups, municipalities, faith-based organizations, and academia.
- Techniques on Writing the Winning Narrative, Goals and Objectives, Outcomes, and Budget.
- Latest Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requirements. 990's and Financial Audit Requirements.
- Latest Giving Trends...From Wall Street to Your Street.
- Latest Data Management Resources for narrative citations. Exploration of where to find data to reinforce the need for your funding request.
Instruction Provided By:
Sharon Sandifer, M.Ed David Kiviaho