Have you asked yourself this question: “Can we run a successful major gifts effort when we’re so much smaller?”
Amy Eisenstein, author of Major Gift Fundraising for Small Shops, can help with the nuts and bolts of a major gift program working only five hours per week.
Find answers to these questions and more:
- Why should you raise major gifts for your annual fund?
- How do you set up your nonprofit's culture to encourage major gifts from board members and donors?
- How do you target specific prospects from whom to solicit major gifts?
- How do you meet, cultivate and ask your prospects?
- How do you steward donors to give increasing amounts and major gifts?
Join CausePlanet founder Denise McMahan and principal and owner of Tri Point Fundraising Amy Eisenstein on Thursday, November 19, at 11:00 Central Time for an exclusive author webinar. You can ask your own questions!
LANO Members: Registration is FREE thanks to the support of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation. (Simply log in using your email address on file with LANO and “Password1”.)
Not a LANO Member? Guests welcome! Register here.
Download this book summary and other titles!
Thanks to the Foundation, you can download a free Page to Practice™ summary of Amy Eisenstein’s book and other titles for free!
Simply log in at CausePlanet’s home page (www.causeplanet.org) and enter your registered email with LANO and “Password1”. Click on “Summary Library” to see Major Gift Fundraising for Small Shops and other titles.