ADVOCACY TRAINING 101
Is your nonprofit organization positioned for success during the next legislative session(s)? A new administration will be sworn in on January 11, 2016 and we expect at least one, perhaps two, special sessions prior to the March 14th commencement of the Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature. Checkmate Strategies is here to help you! We can customize our three hour training module specifically for your non-profit, at an affordable fee.
Remember, success is when opportunity meets preparation!
We cover the following important elements of Advocacy Training:
- Composition of the State Legislature
- Who to call
- When to call
- How to communicate effectively with state lawmakers
- How to frame your message to get results
- Important tips on what to do and what not to do
- Role-playing exercises to teach you and your team how to implement a successful advocacy campaign
Let us set up a training session for your nonprofit or business. We can come to your location, or we can host the Training Session ourselves!
Earl Michael Willis, Vice President of Business Development and Cindy Bishop, President & CEO, Checkmate Strategies
For more information, contact Earl Willis (225) 454-2209