A different take on storytelling: using your personal stories
"Despite decades of pretending our work isn't to be taken personally, storytelling proves that if it isn't personal, it doesn't matter." So, how do you choose your organization's personal, powerful stories and deliver them to your donors? How can you tell inspiring personal stories to motivate your nonprofit staff?
Annette Simmons, bestselling author of Whoever Tells the Best Story Wins, guides you on how to use your own stories to influence, persuade and inspire.
Join CausePlanet founder Denise McMahan and Annette Simmons Friday, February 26, at 11:00 Central Time at a webinar interview at your desk.
She will cover these areas among others:
- What kinds of stories can you draw from to make an impact?
- How do you inspire trust with your stories?
- How do you craft your stories with sensory details, point of view and more?
Register now for this FREE interview for all LANO members. (The link requires LANO network sign-in to register.)
See more with the Page to Practice™ summary of Simmons’ book:
· Simply log in at the top right corner of CausePlanet’s home page (www.causeplanet.org) and fill in your registered email with LANO and “Password1”.
· Click on “Summary Library” to see Whoever Tells the Best Story Wins and more titles.