How can you prevent your board from keeping toxic people? How can you help your good board members succeed? These important, difficult questions are crucial to your board's success.
Simone Joyaux, author of Firing Lousy Board Members, guides you with specific examples on how to move your board toward excellence.
Webinar with Simone Joyaux
Join CausePlanet founder Denise McMahan and Simone Joyaux Wednesday, May 18, at 11:00 Central Time at a webinar interview at your desk.
Joyaux will touch on the following topics:
- How can you monitor and fire "lousy board members"?
- What is your governance committee's role in firing and keeping members?
- How can you craft high expectations to prevent firing people in the first place?
- How can you recruit quality board members?
- How can a nonprofit staff empower its board members?
Register now for this FREE interview for all LANO members. (The link requires LANO network sign-in to register.)
See more with the Page to Practice™ summary of Joyaux’s book:
· Simply log in at the top right corner of CausePlanet’s home page (www.causeplanet.org) and fill in your registered email with LANO and “Password1”.
· Click on “Summary Library” to see Firing Lousy Board Members and more titles.