How can you sustain your nonprofit through more than emotional appeals?
Higher-level donors (investors) are more interested in outcomes and investing over time in nonprofits. Tom Ralser, author of Asking Rights: Why Some Nonprofits Get Funded (and Some Don't), shows you how using emotional appeals exclusively is no longer enough. He guides you through the process of developing your Asking Rights to convince investors to fund you for a more sustainable future.
Webinar with Tom Ralser
Join CausePlanet founder Denise McMahan and Tom Ralser Wednesday, July 13, at 11:00 Central Time at a webinar interview at your desk.
Ralser will touch on the following topics:
- How is an investor different in his approach to your organization?
- How can you appeal both to higher-level investors and smaller donors?
- How do you establish your Asking Rights?
- How do you use your Asking Rights to attract investors?
Register now for this FREE interview for all LANO members. (The link requires LANO network sign-in to register.)
See more with the Page to Practice™ summary of Ralser’s book:
· Simply log in at the top right corner of CausePlanet’s home page (www.causeplanet.org) and fill in your registered email with LANO and “Password1”.
· Click on “Summary Library” to see Asking Rights and more titles.