“Nobody performs better under pressure. Regardless of the task, pressure ruthlessly diminishes our judgment, decision making, attention, dexterity and performance in every professional and personal arena.
How do you reduce your pressure? How do you alleviate your staff’s pressure so they can focus and perform?
Leaders in the nonprofit sector are no strangers to feeling the pressure of furthering a mission with lean resources and limited staff. After learning more about Hank Weisinger’s, author of Performing Under Pressure, conclusive research, you can’t help but realize that pressure management should be a baseline competency for every leader.
Webinar with Hank Weisinger, PhD.
Join CausePlanet founder Denise McMahan and Hank Weisinger Thursday, September 29, at 11:00 Central Time at a webinar interview at your desk.
Weisinger will touch on the following topics:
- How is pressure different than stress?
- What are some myths about pressure?
- What are some pressure traps?
- What are some short-term and long-term strategies to alleviate pressure?
Register now for this FREE interview for all LANO members. (The link requires LANO network sign-in to register.)
See more with the Page to Practice™ summary of Weisinger’s book:
· Simply log in at the top right corner of CausePlanet’s home page (www.causeplanet.org) and fill in your registered email with LANO and “Password1”.
· Click on “Summary Library” to see Performing Under Pressure and more titles.