LANO is pleased to announce a new partnership with BancorpSouth that will grant two individual scholarships for LANO Members (Friend of LANO excluded) to attend the Responding to Workplace Violence: Before, During and After symposium at the Renaissance Hotel in Baton Rouge on August 25th.
This symposium will provide necessary resources for organizations of any size to implement best practices regarding workplace violence. CEU hours will be awarded to those who attend.
Session topics include:
- Active Shooter Awareness & Preparation
- OSHA Considerations Regarding Workplace Violence
- Legal & HR Implications in Workplace Violence Prevention
- Crisis Management & Insurance Implications
- Business Community Planning
Scholarship applications are due Friday, August 12th by 3 p.m. and recipients will be announced Monday, August 15th.
Additional information can be found here!