Featuring Roberta Zenn Phillips, Executive Director, Center for Women in Business, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, BRAC's first Signature Speaker of 2014 will include a presentation by Roberta Zenn Phillips, followed by a panel discussion.
Hear about best practices of Fortune 1,000 companies and their advancement of women, as well as advice and personal experiences from regional leaders.
Our panel of regional business leaders include:
- Del Dugas, Project Development Manager and Business Planner, ExxonMobil
- Teri Fontenot, CEO, Woman’s Hospital
- Kimberly Robinson, Partner, Jones Walker
- Terrie Sterling, COO, Our Lady of the Lake
- Elizabeth "Boo" Thomas, CEO, Center for Planning Excellence
Business leaders and anyone aspiring to improve their business should not miss this event.
Parking: A parking garage is located at Convention Street and Third Street
Time: 10:15am registration (in the Jones Walker Foyer), 11:00am-11:45am lunch (in the Hartley/Vey Theatres), 11:45am introductions, and 12:00pm-1:15pm program (in the Manship Theatre)
Cost: $35 for BRAC investors, $45 for non-investors (includes lunch provided by Bonano’s Fine Catering) Information:
Contact Nancy Little at 225-381-7135 or firstname.lastname@example.org Registration: http://www.brac.org/events