In nonprofit organizations, there’s no margin for error when it comes to compliance, budgeting or strategic planning. That’s why it’s critical for your financial team—and board members—to understand the issues and opportunities having the greatest impact on tax-exempt organizations. You need a way to look ahead to the 2017 economic forecast and make decisions now that keep your NFP in the strongest possible position with everything from preventing fraud and Form 990 mistakes, to taking advantage of all-new savings, fraud protections, investment and real estate strategies, compensation packages and more. Now, you can learn it all … in just two days.
- 10 Powerhouse Sessions: Taught by recognized authorities on each topic, and structured so you can attend all sessions and—you’ll miss nothing!
- High-level Networking: Interact with peers and ask speakers your specific questions
- Valuable Credentials: Earn up to 12 CPE Credits and 10 CAE Credits
This comprehensive two-day training summit brings you together with finance and operations executives and board members—and with top experts ready to share today’s best success strategies in 10 key aspects of association and nonprofit financial management. From new audit and reporting challenges that can threaten tax-exempt status, to the financial team’s new role in areas like membership development and cybersecurity, you’ll gain skills and insights you can put to work immediately.
You benefit from all 10 sessions. There are no breakouts or concurrent sessions so you can participate in every single session. Plus, the entire summit is structured to provide many opportunities to network, share ideas and collaborate with your peers—and with the speakers themselves.
In addition, this TRENDS summit includes your breakfast and lunch for both days, and attendees will be eligible for up to 12 CPE Credits and 10 CAE Credits. Plus, each registrant receives a complimentary seat at the upcoming Association TRENDS Nonprofit CFO Awards event (an $89 value).
Reserve your space now to lock in your $100 Early Bird Discount.
While speakers are still being confirmed, topics addressed during the two-day summit are expected to include:
- The 2017 Economic Forecast
- Protecting against fraud, embezzlement and cybersecurity threats
- Compensation: Attracting Talent and Protecting Your Image
- Investment Strategy Best Practices
- Avoiding Common Mistakes with Form 990
- Proactive Audit Preparation
- Bac- Office Savings You Can Implement Now
- Presenting Financials to Your Board
- Rethinking Nonprofit Real Estate Decisions: Finance and Board Strategies
- Complying with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
Individually, these sessions will sharpen your skills in key areas. Together, they provide you with a fresh, comprehensive approach for turning finance and account decisions into engines for driving all-new success in 2017.
Register now for the TRENDS Nonprofit Finance & Accounting Summit and SAVE $100
Who Will Benefit
This summit will be helpful for mid-upper level association and nonprofit finance staff, including:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Executive Officers and Executive Directors
- Chief Operating Officers
- Finance and Operations Vice Presidents and Directors
- Audit Managers
- Board Members
- Risk Management Staff
- Other mid-upper level finance and operations staff