Strategic Communications Training Opportunity
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Posted by: Matt Mullenix
In a noisy world, nonprofits need a clear voice and an influential audience to hear it.
- Who gets the ear of decision-makers in the State Capital and Washington DC?
- How do we grab the attention of broadcast and print media?
- What’s the key to successful strategic communication?
At LANO’s 2011 Public Policy Institute, hear the answers to these questions and join the discussion with state and local policy makers, journalists, communications and lobby professionals about how to get your story heard.
Strategic Communications: Influencing Policy Makers and the Public
- Senator Karen Carter Peterson, District 5 (invited)
- Ronnie Edwards, Baton Rouge Metro Councilwoman, District 5
- Jacques Morial, Louisiana Consumer Healthcare Coalition
- Lanny Keller, Editorial Writer, The Advocate
- Stafford Kendall, Principal, Covalent Logic (Moderating)
This panel is just one of several important sessions scheduled for the April 6-7, 2011 Public Policy Institute. Register online through Monday, April 4, at noon.Thereafter, register on site starting at 9 AM at the Louisiana State Museum, 660 North 4th Street, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Be there and be heard!