Public Policy Institute Content Released
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Posted by: Matt Mullenix
LANO's 2011 Public Policy Instutue: On April 6-7, more than 100 professionals from nonprofit and public policy spheres gathered in Baton Rouge to teach, learn and share essential information about nonprofit advocacy.
For those wishing to have the benefit of this two-day event's presentations and discussions, a new Resource Page is available to LANO General and Associate members.
The 2011 Public Policy Institute Resource Page includes:
- Full audio and transcript of Keynote Address by Robert Mann
- Full audio of panel presentation: Funding Nonprofit Public Policy
- Slide presentations on Advocacy, Budget Basics, the Fiscal Crisis, Redistricting, and more...
- A link to the participants-only Group Page
- Full list of speaker & panelist bios
- Copy of the full Institute schedule
- Institute evaluation results
Click here to sign in and access this exclusive members-only LANO content.